These conditions are basically carried out to sustain the good conduct of the defendant outside the jail with the integrated measures to ensure that the defendant will timely attend the schedule of case hearings.
One of the conditions of the pretrial release is to refrain from the conduct of any criminal activity, which includes the following mistakes:
- Failure to appear in court. If the defendant failed to attend a court hearing after his release, he will be charged with failure to attend the court hearing due to breach of release conditions and or breach of probation.
- Showing up late to court. The court has always been strict for punctuality and most of the judges are not lenient that they could order such breach of probation due to showing up late to court.
- Consuming alcohol. Alcohol consumption is one of the prohibited acts while on bail and a subsequent arrest may be carried out if caught in the act.
- Testing positive for drug use. The use of drugs is a serious violation that in effect may result in the revocation of the privilege due to the breach of release conditions and will most likely result in the non-approval of the subsequent petition for a bail bond.
- Refusing to abide by a protective order. Disobedience has always been deemed misconduct and the court will always discourage this act. The defendant will be rearrested by virtue of an arrest warrant.
- Failure to wear a monitoring device. The monitoring device serves to hamper the plan to escape or evade sentences. If the defendant refuses to wear it, it would only mean that his tendency to escape possible.
- Committing a new crime. This is one of the express violations of the release that all defendants should refrain from criminal activity of any kind.
- Violating the terms of the Probation. The terms of the probation include the act of refraining from any contact of any type with the victim,
A bond violation in Bail Bond is a breach of the covenants of a bond, which simply means that the defendant did not follow the conditions set forth in the agreement.
A defendant who has been released under a bail bond in Bail Bond and commits a violation of the conditions will be subjected to the revocation of release order of detention, and for prosecution for contempt of court.
If the bail is revoked, the defendant loses all the rights for his temporary liberty while waiting for the trial. The court will subsequently issue a warrant of arrest due to the violation of his bail conditions that is a prosecutable offense in Jail Bond.
In order to protect your rights and keep you well informed and updated as not to breach the conditions of your bail, you need the services of All Out Bail Bonds of Fort Myers, Florida.
We will guide throughout the process so that you will not get lost along the way. We will provide fast, discreet, and professional actions to your situation. We are an experienced Bail Bond Company in Punta Gorda, FL and we already mastered the ins and outs of anything related to bail bond postings. You can count on us to provide you with your needs for your utmost protection.
For bail bond services in Southwest Florida, contact All Out Bail Bonds through the following numbers: Fort Myers: 239-599-5088, Punta Gorda: 941-584-4492 or you may visit our official website for more details at https://www.alloutbailbonds.info/